APOMA Technical Workshop
October 18-19, 2018 - SAVE THE DATE!
Join us for this exclusive members-only event - members who have attended in the past have found it worthwhile, and we are sure you will, too!
Previously held in Tucson , the 2018 APOMA Technical Workshop will be held at the Garré Vineyard & Winery in Livermore, CA. Details are still being finalized for the event, but as always the workshop will offer exclusive learning and networking opportunities to attendees.
The workshop will include:
Touring Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory facilities including:
- Optics Loop
- Research and Development Facility
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory visitor requirements:
- Registration deadline: July 1, 2018
- US Citizens
- Foreign Nationals (This includes those who possess a green card or are Legal Permanent Residents)
- Registration on the NIF TOUR website*
- Please note that we must comply with the Department of Homeland Security Real ID Act (https://www.dhs.gov/real-id) for identification of visitors requesting access to LLNL.
- Visitor restrictions and additional details are available at: https://www.llnl.gov/about/visiting
* A website will be provided for registrants to securely enter their personal information.
Check back for updates on the presentation schedule and event details.
Please address any specific questions about the workshop to Mike Mandina, the event chair, or to Gail Wright, Mike's assistant:
Mike Mandina | firstname.lastname@example.org ; Gail Wright | email@example.com