With Ecoclean’s global expansion of portfolio solutions into the Precision Optics industries, Semi-Conductors, and similar High Precision Manufacturing (HPO) areas, this new position ideally would fit a process oriented and manufacturing minded individual.
The position is responsible for supporting assigned customer accounts and projects. With these defined projects and customers, this Specialist, will also be responsible for maintaining the lab and lab equipment, as well as scheduling, and executing customer cleaning trials.
– Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
– Follow up and maintain existing customer base to ensure future sales
– Perform market research for new potential customers
– Establish pricing negociation
– Collaborate with the team in Switzerland
Inrad Optics has openings for experienced opticians, optical technicians and optical machinists. Our operations include fabricate, grind and/or polish precision optics using a variety of equipment. These roles will be part of the Optical Manufacturing team.
Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in manufacturing of precision optics. This position requires experience in fabrication, lapping, polishing and metrology. Tower Optical is growing and is creating this new position. Please see the full position description linked below.